[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_toggle _builder_version=”3.0.105″ title=”Pre-Care Instructions” open=”off” title_font=”Montserrat||||||||” title_font_size=”28″ body_font=”Montserrat||||||||”]
Pre-Care for Microblading:
- Do not sweat heavily or workout 48 hours beforehand.
- No alcohol or caffeine 48 hours prior to microblading.
- Botox and any filler should be avoided for at least eight weeks prior to microblading procedure.
- Avoid the sun and tanning for at least two weeks.(no sunburn)
- Do not take ibuprofen, aspirin, vitamin E, or niacin within 48 hours before microblading.
- Discontinue the use of these herbs and spices at least 48 hours before the procedure: ginger, cinnamon, garlic, black and cayenne pepper.
- Refrain from any tinting waxing or threading one week prior to procedure.
- Discontinue Retin-A, retinol, anti-aging or acne creams, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), microdermabrasion, chemical peels, IPL or laser peels, micro- needling and any chemical exfoliant or skin brightening products for at least 6 weeks beforehand.
- Do not take fish oil, prenatal vitamins, nutritional shakes or hair, skin and nail supplements at least two weeks prior to microblading.
- Be mindful that you can be more sensitive during a menstrual cycle.
- No sores, pimples or moles in the eyebrow area.
[/et_pb_toggle][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_toggle _builder_version=”3.0.105″ open=”off” title=”Cosmetic Tattooing not recommended if:” icon_color=”#b640cb” body_font=”Crimson Text||||||||” title_font_size=”24″ title_font=”Montserrat||||||||”]
- Sunburned skin
- Chemo within the past year
- High blood pressure
- Previous tattooing unless 90% faded
- Anyone with a cold, flu, infection or virus.
- Poison ivy or poison oak
- Pregnant or nursing
- Immune disorder
- Botox, fillers, microneedling, IPL, chemical peels etc. within the last 3weeks
- Recent surgery
- Keloid disorder/scarring
- Any infectious/transmittable blood disease
- Heart disease
- Anyone under the age of 18
Note: We reserve the right to deny services to anyone at anytime.